Monday, January 17, 2011

Inviting-the techy way

hey guys!!!

Life is jus gr8 when a function is in sight.It is all fun with family and friends around.Its the occasion when photo albums are made,based on which memoirs are churned out.The air of joy would be something one would like to keep with them for a lifetime.These functions come as a reward of sorts, to the sweat of the host family to have earned the respect of their close circle.Its more significant, as such occasions come only once a blue moon.

YES! its one such occasion.Its the house warming ceremony of our new house in annanagar chennai.

Invitations are one sweet memory of any function one hosts.I wanted to invite ALL of YOU to the grahapravasam of our new house in a different way.After all, life is fun only when we surprise and be surprised by others.I had always wanted to blog regularly and leave my perspective of things.I always had a passion to write.Only that the lazy bird in me refused to sit up for regular blogging.In the event of inviting peers in a different techy way,my lazy self found a way for my debut as a blogger.I request all u ppl, to visit my blog page regularly and read all my blogs.Blogging, I assure u wud be frequent from now on.

Hence,hereby i invite all u soulful hearts to come and bless us.

Date:24th january,2011
Time:9.40 to10.20
Address:
Old no:63,New no:2,G2-maxis presidium
L-block,24th street,Annanagar East
chennai-102



regards and cheers,

nagappstheblogger!!!

4 comments: